May 1, 2013

Hello.


I'm doing this thing. Join me.

//I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, to a nineteen year old mother and twenty one year old father. I think I'm an accident, they'll tell you I'm a blessing. They're the loveliest of parents.
//Two years later, another baby came along. He's the coolest thing around and I love him dearly.
//I turned four and started competitive swimming. Ears out of my cap and a potbelly. Twenty-five yard breaststroke was my thing.
//Twelve days after nine-eleven, miracle baby arrived six weeks early. He was six pounds, six ounces, and healthy as healthy could be. He's the funniest boy you'll ever meet and has the sweetest heart. God blessed me with the most extraordinary brothers.
//I started junior high and got braces and talked in a Mexican accent and was awkward. I mean, it was cool, though.
//My family started going to Mexico with this organization each Christmas. I fell in love with Rocky Point.
//I dated a nice boy for two years and then a bunch of other ones for less-than-a-month time periods.
//I signed to swim for the University of Utah, and just finished my freshman year today.
//I got single. (Fist bump.)
//I work at Gap and teach swimming lessons and I like life.

1 comment: